Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Evening

Where did the weekend go? It went too fast that's for sure!
I finally got my tree up and most of my Christmas cards are made so I took part of today and part of yesterday to play along with My Scraps & More and Turtle Soup's 12 Days of Christmas.

My first layout, Hit the Road, was for day 1's sketch challenge at My Scraps & More:

 
Day 3 at My Scraps & More is a recipe challenge:
2 pics
3 different manufacturers
NO cardstock
and mist/ paint
 
I lifted a layout by my fellow design team member, Audrey Yeager, I love her style!
I used tan paint and painted in a circle, added some texture paste using a chevron mask, added some mist, stamps and washi tapes to complete my background:


 
I love how this came out!
 
Next, over at the Turtle, I worked on some card challenges. Of coarse, I made Christmas cards, since I am not quite done with them.
My first card was for Day 1: Use a Christmas word:
 
 
This was a new technique to try for day 7:
I love it and will be using it again!

 
Day 8: Use a santa:

 
I am hoping to get a few more of the challenges done next weekend for these boards.
Have a great night!
 



4 comments :

  1. Wow, love your layouts and your cards! You have been one busy gal! Awesome job on all of these Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow youve been busy!!! LOVE the pages and great batch of cards!!! that snowflake one rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!