Saturday, November 16, 2013

Happy Sweet 16 Sierra!

Hello and happy weekend!
It's my day up on the Just Imagine Blog today and I wanted to honor my daughter, Sierra, as it is her sweet 16 birthday. And what better way to honor her than to share a layout of her from Homecoming:

 
I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch # 303 for both the border and the doily. For the border, no insert was used & I left the negative piece attached:

 
For the doily, I used the Star Template and insert A:

 
Here are the tools I used:
 
 
I also used this sketch from  LGS  along with the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charms line:
 
 
 
Happy Birthday Sierra!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 
 

2 comments :

  1. What a beautiful layout and beautiful young lady!!

    Happy Sweet 16 to Sierra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday to Sierra!!!!! great page of her!!! LOVE the colors, the misting and punch down the center!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!