Wednesday, September 11, 2013

This Moment Is My Favorite!

Good morning and happy hump day!
It's my day up on the My Scraps & More Blog today and just wanted to share my layout I made using the Fancy Pants Memories Captured Collection. This is one of my favorite collections of theirs!
This is also my layout for the Word Up Wednesday Challenge over on the My Scraps & More message board.
I used a Turtle Soup sketch by Bev Code for this fun layout of some of the MSW girls scrapping at our 2012 Houston Crop:

 
Here is Bev's sketch:
 
 
 
 
Enjoy your day!
 
~~~Lisa~~~
 
 

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love your take on the sketch! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go Lisa such a fun page!!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!