Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Call Me Any Time!

Hello and happy Wednesday!
I have a layout up on the My Scraps & More Blog today I made using one of the Echo Park Mini Theme Kits. I chose The Best of Friends Collection. This kit is perfect for all those friend pages we do and also can be used for family pages too!

Here is my layout of my daughter with one of her friends and of coarse, they are being silly!
I used Sketch #43 from the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog:



Every Friday at 10:00 EST, Tammi posts a new sketch for you to play with and every month, she gives away a fabulous prize to one lucky player! All you have to do is link up your layout to the blog post of the sketch you use. EASY PEASY!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!
~~~Lisa~~~



3 comments :

  1. Great background layers and love the pops of mist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh what a fun page and pic!!! love the papers you used!!! great misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and "typical" picture of the girls!! Awesome LO!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!