Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Practical Scrappers 10 Things

Hello and happy Tuesday!
Over on the Practical Scrappers Blog we have 10 things using scallops.
I decided to hand stitch my scallops since it has been quite some time since I have hand stitched on a layout, I usually use my sewing machine:)

I used this sketch from My Scraps & More Sketch Blog:

 
and here is my layout of Austin and Theresa sitting at the campground talking:
 
 
 
Hope you will stop by and see what the other Practical Scrappers did with this fun challenge!


5 comments :

  1. Great job with this sketch! Love the ink splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that page, sooo sweet and those scallops are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove the stitched scallop...what an awesome touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I adore that line up of papers on the bottom!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!