Saturday, June 22, 2013

Make A Big Splash!

Happy Weekend everybody!
It's Saturday and my day up on the Just Imagine Blog.
I am so ready for summer and these sweet pics of my son brings back some wonderful memories from last summer. I used a Let's Get Sketchy sketch for this layout along with the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #918 with no insert, the Circle Cutter and Fancy Pants Down By the Shore Collection:

 
a few close up shots:



 
The products I used:
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Lovely layout...I absolutely love fancy pants lately! Your layers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the line with the photos and great punching!!! wonderful LO!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!