Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Scraps & More Crop & A Winner!

Happy Tuesday!
We have the Spring Into Summer Crop going on now at My Scraps & More, you have until May 5thto play along!
Each of the design team members posted 2 challenges, 1 spring and 1 summer.
My spring challenge is to use something wet on your layout. For my sample, I used Gesso on the edges of my background paper and added green Glimmer Mist and red paint spatters.

 
My Summer challenge is titled Yellow Polka Dot Bikini". The challenge is to use yellow polka dots and add string/twine on your layout.
For my layout, I used a mask and misted it with yellow Glimmer Mist for my polka dots. I added twine to the photo and button.
 
 
I had a blast getting messy with both of these layouts! I bought some modeling paste a few weeks ago, but haven't had time to play with it yet, hoping soon!
 
 
Now onto my winner of the 6x6 All About A Boy Echo Park paper pad. The winner is:
 
Blogger Lisa P said...
Super cute boy page! I love this collection. I am following you!
April 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Delete
 
Lisa, you can email me at glsamoen@charter.net and I will get your paper pad out to you!

Thanks to all who hopped and left sweet comments! I appreciate each and every one of you!

3 comments :

  1. LOVE both your pages!!!! super fun and love all the color in the background and fun with gesso!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!! LOVE all of the technique you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great LOs, Lisa! You are really getting into the MM! You'll love the modeling paste.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!