Sunday, April 21, 2013

Earth Day!

If you are here for the Inspiration Elevator blog hop, click HERE.

Today on the Just Imagine blog, the DT is celebrating Earth Day and we challenged ourselves to use earth tones and nature/beauty theme on our layouts. So, I thought what would be more perfect than a camping pic, right?! I used a pic of my sister, Donna and Sierra sitting by the campfire while Steve, Austin and Greg are out on the boat at dusk in the background:



I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #918 for my top border. I used the Kreaxions Star Template and traced onto my brown patterned paper, cut it out and punched the corners with Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #310 to make my doily. I also punched another border with it.

Here are a few close ups:

 
 
Check out what the other DT members did with this challenge on the Just Imagine Blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!
 
 
Please stop back tomorrow for a fun My Scraps & More Blog Hop, there will be an awesome prize and RAKS given away.

2 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!