Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Scraps & More Kit Reveal

Hello and happy Wednesday!
It's my reveal day up on the My Scraps & More blog today!
Just wanted to share my projects using the One of a Kind kit from the My Scraps & More Store.

First, here's the kit:


One of a Kindkit contents

Paper:
(2) My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing "Noteable"
(2) My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing "Special"
(1) My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing "Doily"
(2) My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing "Fond"
(1) My Minds Eye Miss Caroline "Token"
(1) Crate Paper Little Bo Peep "Alcie"
(!) Crate Paper On Trend "Fad"
(1) Crate Paper Little Boy Blue "Leo"
(1) Jillibean Soup Sweet & Sour "Sour Salt"

Embellishments:
(1) pkg Bella Blvd "Punch Chevron" Designer Tape
(1) October Afternoon Mini Market "Sherbet" Alpha stickers
(1) Bo Bunny "Love Story" Cardstock sticker sheet
(1) Crate Paper Black alpha stickers
(1) My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing "One of a Kind" title
(3) Pink Paislee Valentine tiny tab (varies per kit)
(1) Exclusive sketch (not pictured)


My first layout is of my daughter all dressed up for Homecoming, I fussy cut the "One of a Kind" title out of the title block and also fussy cut the doily. I added some glimmer mist, paint, stitching and washi tape.


 
 
My second layout is of my wedding day. I added some punching, glimmer mist and paint to this along with another fussy cut doily.
 
 


and lastly a card:




I still have lots of papers left to make more layouts or cards. You can find all of Tammi's wonderful kits here in the store. This kit is so versatile and can be used for just about anything!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment :

  1. great pages and card!!!!! just LOVE LOVE the paint on the top page, your wedding photo on the center page and then all the stitching on the card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!