Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Friday!

It's Friday! Know what that means? There's a new sketch up on the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog! Woohoo! For my layout, I used an older line of Echo Park, and added some misting and stitching. Speaking of Echo Park, Tammi just got the new Scoot and Photo Freedom lines in the store!

Here's my layout:





And the fun sketch by Tammi Bennett:

 
 
Also, My Scraps & More is now on Pinterest! Come pin with us!
 
My Scraps & More is having a fun online crop this weekend, January 18-20!! I would love for you to come and participate with me. There will be many challenges, fun games and a lot of prizes to win! Visit their forum to get registered. Once you are there, sign up for the crop and please make sure to say that I sent you!! Hopefully we can all be a lucky winner!!
www.myscrapsandmore.com


Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!


 

1 comment :

  1. such a fun summery page!!!! great job!!! with the sketch:)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!