Monday, March 19, 2012

A Few Toots to Share!

I made it back on two of my favorite design teams again, My Sketch World and My Scraps & More! Both of these are like home to me and I am excited and proud to be on their teams!

Here are the talented ladies I will be working with:

My Sketch World:

Layout Designers
Toni Archer
Joan Borgett
Ann Jobes
Malin Rimby
Kristin Perez
Kathleen Hernandez
Darcy Lagrandeur

Card Designers
Suzann Jones
Jan Tatomir
Majo Wybranietz
Lisa Moen
Karen Zabuska
Pati Dias
Nicole Wise (DT Coordinator)

Facebook Designer/Admin- Stacey Wright

Tutorial Designer- Bev Code

OHSC Coordinator- Ginni Gass


My Scraps & More:

Returning team members:

Tracy
Lisam

New Members:

GinniG
MissyW
Kirstin
Tammyb
Wendy Crowe
Aubree

Looking forward to working with all these wonderful designers and would like to say thank you to Lucy and Tammi for having me! Thanks girls!



2 comments :

  1. way to go Lisa!!! CONGRATS!!! you are super talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lisa! We're on THREE Design Teams together!!! Great minds and all that right? LOVE your work and LOVE working with you! Congrats GF!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!