Monday, November 21, 2011

MSW reveal

Well, I am a little behind this month with taking the annual weekend shopping trip with the girls to Madison and then we extended it to go to the Monday night Packer/Viking game in Green Bay! Thanks Sandy, the game was a blast! Here's a quick picture of the 3 of us ready to go to the game:
Now here is my card for the Nov. 15th card sketch at My Sketch World, I used the new line Season's Greeting line by Echo Park. I am a huge fan of EP and they never disappoint me.
HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!

3 comments :

  1. yeah for some girl time and love your CUTE card, great banner!!! and that hanging ornament!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your frame for the hanging ornament and your banner work. Great card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites of yours Lisa-it is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!